Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning and Getting Started

Having reviewed my website's analytics over the past few months, I came to the conclusion that adding a Blog in order to chat and share designing tips using crystals was in order. And, what a great way to start the new year!

I am learning as I go; this is a new territory for me with lots to learn along the way! I hope that you will share your thoughts as well!

So many talented people have featured my items on their beautiful blog pages, and I look forward to having the opportunity to do the same for so many of the wonderful artists that I have discovered on various sites.

My first order of business is to try and link myself to Etsy Cottage Style. While I am a member, I have been missing opportunities without having a Blog!!! So...being that ECS is featuring a "Blue Monday" for members to share their blue products, I am going to try to navigate myself through the new streets of blogging with my destination being ECS Blue Monday featured products! Wish me luck...

I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment