Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue Monday

Featuring Blue on ECS ~ Good morning everyone! This is my very first attempt at not only creating a blog site, but also linking to Etsy Cottage Style's Monthly Color Theme...
I hope you will overlook my novice design! I'm workin' on it...

Here are some of my new favorite blue items!


Custom Vintage Aqua Crystal, Glass, Brass Chandelier ~
I simply LOVE pale aqua! When I found these gorgeous vintage aqua crystals, I knew they needed to be shown off on an ornate, sparkly fixture, so I created this five~light chandy. It is perfection!





ICE Vintage Crystal Wind Chime ~ I used the palest blue and mixed it with a
aurora borealis and silver crystal.












Pocketful of Stars Vintage Crystal Wind Chime ~ A more vibrant shade of blue that is mixed, again, with silver and aurora borealis.










Happy Monday!
















5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri!
    Your blog looks lovely! I really LOVE crystals so I enjoyed your post for Blue Monday.
    Welcome to blog land....I believe I am your first follower - woohoo!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Sabre'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri,
    You have a way with the crystals! They are just beautiful...your chandy and the wind chimes....I would love to have one to listen to...I bet they sound lovely!
    Jil
    I am your second follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri,
    Lovely crystals. Come visit my blog, I love roses.
    Hugs,
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is stunning!! perfect for the blue party too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful items! I can't wait to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete