Monday, May 23, 2011

The Color of May

Yellow, I have discovered, works so well with so many different colors, it can almost be considered  a "neutral"!

Here are some of my past favorites that feature yellow as well as a couple of inspirational pictures from my garden:


One of my most favorite roses, and such inspiration!


Pale yellow and pink combination petite pendant chandelier featuring a soft, romantic yellow rose...


A vintage brass reborn chandelier in a vibrant yellow that would be the focal point in any room!


 Early morning ~ the best time to take your rose photos!

Soft yellow and black combine to create this enchanting accent table lamp. 


 Love this hot pink, black and bright yellow pendant chandelier!

A unique favorite of mine...A combination of vintage and newer lighting components that I painted a very pale yellow and light gray...a stunning chandelier!

1 comment: