Friday, February 4, 2011

My Reality ~ My Dreams

Good Friday Morning!
And, what a beautiful day it is!
the sun is shining, the sky is blue...


A most beautiful sunrise to take in


Pretty as a picture, don't you think?


Truth be told, it's about 10 degrees (okay, maybe 15), the breeze is quite steady and strong, so it feels closer to -10 degrees. 


And I'm dreaming about this




Many of the color combinations I use in my wind chimes and chandeliers come from the seasonal canvas of my flower beds, and I long for Spring.


My two new offerings, a funky Bohemian/Gypsy accent lamp and a dazzling deep blue wind chime, bring the gorgeous colors of summer to life in the present, while I dream 


 


I have yet to master image placement!  But can you see the parallel?!

Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment